Why work for Pep Creative?
You’ll be joining a go-getting, well-connected, and respected team that specialises in all things social, content creation, and ideation. This person will join as we move into a growth phase of the business, where you’ll not only grow with Pep, but there will be room for you to grow both professionally and personally. You’ll work alongside our very experienced Director across our awesome clients, and across her second business, a skincare brand, Yours Only. We are forever building strong connections with our fashion, beauty, food, and lifestyle clients and always deliver the best quality service across every project. Our diverse range of clients (and ones in the pipeline) will expose you to amazing experience across a broad range of projects, allowing you to consistently progress your career.
What will you do in this (exciting) role?
Work across an array of clients executing:
- Be the touch point for all clients (in tandem with our Director) on all day-to-day operations
- Effectively manage your portfolio through enduring client relationships, reporting, project management, pitching and strategic ideas
- Efficiently use your time to manage to all campaigns via Asana
- Develop social media strategies and create clear plans to achieve client business goals
- Assist our content team with content ideation, production and management where required
- Report on key metrics with the ability to analyse performance, identify areas for improvement, and justify campaign decisions
- Completely own and manage one client so you can get a feel of how the rest of our team works. This includes: community management, copywriting, briefing our designer, and strategy.
- Get to know the team and consider new ways to support and motivate them to do their best work
- Own and run initiatives to up-skill each team member on a fortnightly basis
- Stay on top of industry trends and use this information to improve your portfolio
- Continuously measure and optimise campaign performance to achieve client objectives
- New business pitching based on business goals
Our dream candidate will score:
- A fun and flexible work environment
- Access to our array of connections
- Career progression in a fast-growing business
- A young, collaborative team environment
- A day off on your birthday
- Pooches at the office
Who are we?
We’re Pep Creative, a (very fun) and reputable Ideation and Content agency who specialise in social media. We basically live and breathe it. Our Director Ashli has 8 years experience in the space, managed big brands like Sportsgirl, Bardot, Hairhouse, Shaver Shop and has recently launched her own skincare brand, Yours Only, and podcast, Allergy Proof. She’s committed to growing Pep into something revolutionary in her service offering by producing show-stopping campaigns. By joining the team you will not only gain access to her knowledge, but be involved in a lot of exciting projects to come.
And the skincare brand?
This is our founder’s passion project, which has turned into something special. Yours Only® offers whole system skincare, formulated products that are safe for the skin and the body, dressed in packaging you can’t find at the local pharmacy. But it’s much more than that. It’s a community of people that know what it’s like to deal with health issues — inside and out.
What does our dream Account Manager look like?
We’re on the hunt for someone with a passion for all things social with a strong focus on client management and performance to join our team as we begin our next stage of business growth.
- Has 3+ years of in-agency experience, managing at least 5+ clients at once
- Has a Bachelor Degree in Communications or similar
- Has copywriting experience for fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands
- Someone who oozes passion and a love for organisation and processes
- Has 10/10 knowledge for emerging trends and industry updates
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube and Twitter.) and how each platform can be used in different scenarios to drive results for each client
- Is a creative thinker with a non-stop stream of innovative ideas for our clients
- Has the ability to think quickly and adapt to changing requirements and technologies
- Has excellent communication skills (phone, email and meetings) and is able to express each clients vision creatively using their tone of voice
- Strong negotiation skills
Wanna get on board?
If you’re sold and keen to learn and grow with Pep Creative and Yours Only, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your application to Ashli with:
1: Your resume and cover letter
2: Some samples of campaigns you’ve managed, including results.
3: Your expected salary